Monday, May 9, 2011


An onlooker said: ‘She was radiantly happy.’ Friend Stephane Lagonico – who organised the lavish event – added: ‘Her happiness certainly shone through. They are a great addition to each other’s lives.’ Close friends of the 44-year-old singer are said to be delighted with the impact Frederic – who was previously married to Marie-Anne – has had on her life. One pal said: ‘Shania and Fred are a couple that fit together. Things are getting really serious with Fred.” Shania has previously admitted she wanted to ‘go away and disappear’ when her marriage ended. She said: “I feel like in a way I’m starting over, with everything.. I was in a very deep, dark slump, and I needed to find a way to get myself out of it. I had to force myself back out into life, back out into experiencing things.”There were moments when I really just thought, ‘I don’t need anything and I don’t need anyone. I just want to go away and disappear.’ So, that was a bad slump.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online